Azealia Banks is going from the 212 to the 808. The Harlem rapper has been summoned to Hawaii to work with none other than Kanye West.
She was on vacation when she got the call. “When Kanye West Calls……. You Go To Honolulu,” she tweeted.
It’s unclear what exactly the two are working on, but Kanye is reportedly in Hawaii putting the finishing touches on the G.O.O.D. Music compilation Cruel Summer, due September 18.
Banks admitted that she was “really nervous” about working with the G.O.O.D. Music chief, but was thankful for the opportunity. “The past seven days have really been epic,” she said. “Wow, i get to travel and see the world and rub shoulders with all these really talented people and do all kinds of cool shit. this is funn.”
Kanye co-signed Banks early in her career and there were rumors that he wanted to sign her to G.O.O.D. Music before she eventually inked a deal with Interscope Records.
- verbaldolphin reblogged this from yungjackfrost
- yungjackfrost reblogged this from teamkanyedaily
- kanyeomari reblogged this from teamkanyedaily
- 2swahh reblogged this from teamkanyedaily
- lukulele likes this
- biggerfasterstrongerbuilttokill reblogged this from teamkanyedaily
- nerdthehuman reblogged this from teamkanyedaily
- nerdthehuman likes this
- colossal-prick reblogged this from teamkanyedaily
- teamkanyedaily posted this